Triple Eight’s extended reign is, in aggregate, simply stunning. Since Lowndes and Whincup joined forces in 2006, Lowndes won the jewel in the Supercars crown, the Bathurst 1000, no less than six times – including three consecutive Bathurst triumphs for the all-conquering duo. His brilliance has been matched by Whincup’s consistent dominance of the Supercars calendar, culminating in seven Drivers’ Championships, with a further five finishes on the overall podium.
New Zealander Shane van Gisbergen was signed in 2016 and immediately showed his value with his first title as the team's wins just kept ticking. Seven Bathurst crowns, eight separate drivers’ championships and nine teams’ titles might be the highlights, but the team’s fanatical attention to detail and professionalism are perhaps best reflected in the round-by-round domination of an unprecedented 200 race wins.
• Pays tribute to the three legendary drivers – Jamie Whincup, Craig Lowndes and Shane Van Gisbergen – who have steered Triple Eight through their incredible era of dominance
• Personally signed by Whincup, Lowndes and Van Gisbergen, directly onto the stunning print
• Magnificent display features iconic celebration and action imagery from each of the three drivers and their respective machines
• Strictly limited to 200 editions worldwide
• Officially licensed and endorsed by Triple Eight Race Engineering
• Each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
• Independently authenticated by a-Tag, with each edition including a tamper-proof, uniquely numbered hologram discreetly affixed to the display
• Presented in a deluxe timber frame, made from high-quality timber sourced from FSC-accredited suppliers
• Approximate framed dimensions are 790 mm x 590 mm